Tutorial on installing the wrapper enabling use of WP Print Manager
1. Display after starting xwppmgr
2 Click "File" to open.
3. Click "Add" and scroll down to locate your printer, or its closest equivalent.
4. Highlight to select the printer; press "OK" and display selected printer.
5. With printer selected, next select printer destination; click "Setup."
6. Click "Destination" in the lowest field.
7. The window should display the installed printer. NOTE: a working printer must be set up in CUPS before running the WP8.1 printer installation.
8. Select (highlight) the installed printer.
9. Add -oraw in LPR Options field. NOTE: may or may not be needed; does not hurt to include.
10. Click "OK" and the selected printer and its destination should be displayed.
This completes the xwppmgr printer creation procedure.
To print a document with it, select this printer and associated destination in the WP8.1
1. Click "Select."
2. Select and highlight the printer. and clck "OK."
3. A printer and associated destination will appear in the "Current Printer" window.
The file is now ready for printing.
This tutorial was kindly contributed by Leon Goldstein.